Sotheby's Auctions Eight Incredible Grails
The Sotheby's auction house is starting another really fierce auction. A total of eight of the rarest Nike sneakers are to be auctioned off by September 30th.
When these eight pairs are auctioned off for the expected price, they will even outgo the price from the last auction where Bill Bowerman's handmade Waffle Spikes were sold for over $160,000. These eight Nike Grails will be auctioned off:
- Nike SB Dunk High Pro "FLOM"
- Nike SB Dunk Pro "Paris"
- Nike SB Dunk Pro "What the Dunk"
- Jeff Staple x Nike SB Dunk Pro "NYC Pigeon"
- Patta x Nike SB Dunk (F&F)
- Katsuya Terada x Nike SB Dunk (Sample)
- Air Jordan 1 High OG "Chicago" (1985)
- Michael Lau x Nike SB Dunk "Dark Coffee
Make A Bid on The Eight Nike Sneakers at Sotheby's
Do you have some money left? Then maybe you could invest in these eight Grails. From today, you can bid on the sneakers via the renowned auction house. The Sotheby's "Cult Canvas" auction ends on September 30th.